Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fideo con Carne
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound beef shoulder, cut into ¼-inch cubes (or substitute ground beef)
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 15 chile pequins or 2 jalapeños, chopped
- One 15-ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon homemade chili powder
- 1 teaspoon dried Mexican oregano
- 5 to 7 ounces fideo
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 504kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 28g (43%)|
|Saturated Fat 7g (37%)|
|Cholesterol 76mg (25%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 35g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|