Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fideo (Mexican Spaghetti)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 (12 ounce) package spaghetti noodles, broken in half
- 5 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 14.4g|
|Saturated Fat 6g|
|Total Carbohydrate 47.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 3.3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|