Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccini with Mushroom, Ham and Rose Sauce
- 1 pound dry fettuccine pasta
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound fresh sliced mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 6 slices ham, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 24.8g|
|Saturated Fat 14.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 53.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|