Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccini with Basil and Brie
- 12 ounces dry fettuccine pasta
- 4 large tomatoes, seeded and chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 1/2 cups cubed Brie cheese
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 22.5g|
|Saturated Fat 7g|
|Total Carbohydrate 34.8g|
|Dietary Fiber 2.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|