Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Wild Mushroom Sauce
- 1 1/2 ounces dried porcini mushrooms*
- 3 cups hot water
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick) butter
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 1/2 pounds assorted fresh mushrooms, such as wild crimini, portobello (dark gills scraped out), and stemmed shiitake, thickly sliced
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 1 batch freshly cooked Homemade Egg Fettuccine
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese plus more for passing
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?