Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Walnuts, Zucchini Ribbons, and Pecorino Romano
- 2 1/2 pounds small zucchini, untrimmed
- 1 teaspoon fleur de sel or coarse kosher salt
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 2 anchovy fillets, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/2 teaspoon (scant) dried crushed red pepper
- 1 pound fettuccine
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for serving
- 3/4 cup walnuts, toasted, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup freshly grated Pecorino Romano cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup (packed) thinly sliced fresh basil
- 1/4 cup (packed) chopped fresh mint
- Fresh zucchini flowers, thinly sliced (optional)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?