Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Swiss Chard, Walnuts and Lemon
- 8 ounces homemade or fresh fettuccine
- 3 ounces extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove sliced
- 3 cups Swiss chard washed
- 4 tablespoons halved walnuts
- 4 ounces clear vegetable or chicken stock
- pinch of fresh chopped rosemary
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Kosher salt pepper, and crushed red pepper to taste
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?