Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Sweet Potatoes, Bacon and Rosemary
- Two sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- Two cloves garlic, peeled and smashed
- Three tablespoons olive oil
- 12 ounces fettuccine
- 6 slices bacon
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan, plus extra for garnish
- 1/4 cup freshly chopped rosemary
- Fresh ground pepper
- Directions1. Preheat over to 425 and cook bacon on a baking sheet until crisp, about 10 minutes.
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?