Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Spring Vegetables
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ¼ cup chopped shallots
- 1 cup chopped carrots
- 1 cup broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 4 asparagus, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cup fresh or frozen peas
- 1 cup heavy or whipping cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound fresh fettuccine
- ¾ cup freshly grated Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 10 basil leaves, stacked and cut into thin ribbons
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 857kcal (43%)|
|Total Fat 41g (63%)|
|Saturated Fat 25g (123%)|
|Cholesterol 129mg (43%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 97g|
|Dietary Fiber 6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|