Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Shiitakes
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 8 ounces shiitakes, stemmed, cleaned, and cut in half
- 1 cup Light Chicken Stock or canned low-sodium chicken broth
- 2 ounces Cinzano or sweet red vermouth
- 8 ounces fresh fettuccine
- 1 bunch of arugula, cleaned and chopped (1 cup)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 811kcal (41%)|
|Total Fat 36g (56%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 98g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|