Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Sausage, Sage, and Crispy Garlic
- 3/4 pound fettuccine (preferably egg fettuccine, such as De Cecco)
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 8 garlic cloves, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh sage
- 1 pound sweet Italian turkey sausages, casings removed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried crushed red pepper (optional)
- 1 cup grated Asiago cheese* (about 3 ounces)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?