Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Salmon Caviar and Asparagus
- 12 ounces asparagus, trimmed and cut into ¼-inch diagonal slices
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 12 ounces fresh or 8 ounces dried fettuccine
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons salmon caviar
- Coarsely ground black pepper
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 392kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 17g (26%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 89mg (30%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 46g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|