Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Roasted Tomatoes, Vegetables and Sausage
- 8 plum tomatoes, quartered
- 2 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 medium sweet yellow or red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (19.76 ounce) package Johnsonville® Italian Mild Sausage Links prepared to package directions and coin sliced
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese with herbs
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/5 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 41.3g|
|Saturated Fat 14.9g|
|Total Carbohydrate 45.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 4.6g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|