Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Rabbit, Artichokes, and Fava Beans
- 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms
- 1 3-pound rabbit, cut into 8 pieces
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 small carrots, finely chopped (about 3/4 cup)
- 12 garlic cloves, sliced
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 5 cups low-salt chicken broth
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon, divided
- 2 sprigs thyme
- 1 pound dried fettuccine
- 1 pound frozen artichoke hearts, thawed
- 1 cup peeled cooked shelled (or frozen, thawed) fava beans
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?