Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Pork, Greens, and Beans
- 2 1/2 pound boneless pork shoulder (Boston butt)
- 8 garlic cloves, 4 halved, 4 finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt plus more
- 1 cup torn 1" pieces day-old crusty white bread
- 6 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon finely grated orange zest
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 15-ounce can cannellini (white kidney) beans, rinsed
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan, divided, plus more
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 2 bunches turnip greens or kale, center ribs and stems removed, leaves coarsely chopped
- 1 pound fettuccine
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?