Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Porcini and Pancetta Cream Recipe
- 3 fresh porcini
- (or 1 ounce dried porcini mushrooms)
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon dry white vermouth
- 3/4 pound pancetta, cut into 1/8-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 medium white onion, medium dice
- 6 medium garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 pound fettuccine (can substitute linguine)
- 3 ounces Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese shavings, for garnish
- 4 tablespoons chopped Italian parsley, for garnish
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?