Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Pesto, Asparagus, and Artichoke Recipe
- 1/4 cup pine nuts , toasted
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt , plus more as needed
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper , plus more as needed
- 1 medium garlic clove , minced
- 1 cup packed fresh basil leaves (from about 1 large bunch)
- 1/4 cup packed fresh Italian parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese (about 1 ounce)
- 1/2 medium lemon
- 4 baby artichokes (about 12 ounces)
- 8 thick asparagus spears (about 8 ounces), tough ends removed
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounces dried fettuccine or linguine
- Finely grated Parmesan cheese , for serving
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?