Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Peas, Asparagus, and Pancetta
- 12 ounces fettuccine or penne
- 3 ounces pancetta or bacon, chopped
- 1 1/4 pounds asparagus, trimmed, cut on diagonal into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups shelled fresh green peas, blanched 1 minute in boiling water, drained, or frozen peas (do not thaw)
- 1 bunch green onions, thinly sliced, white and pale green parts separated from dark green parts
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan cheese plus additional for serving
- 1/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely grated lemon peel
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley, divided
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced fresh basil, divided
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?