Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Figs, Rosemary and Bacon
- 3 slices bread
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 8 slices baon, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 small red onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, minced
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth (I like the Pacific and Imagine brands in the box)
- 1 pound fresh figs, trimmed and quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 12 ounces fettuccine or other wide pasta
Directions:View on Framed Cooks
Why don't we display directions?