Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine with Chicken Livers, Tomato, and Bacon
- 3 slices bacon
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- 4 ounces chicken livers, patted dry and cut into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 can (14 ounces) ltalian-style plum tomatoes, cut up with scissors
- ½ teaspoon dried sage, or 1 teaspoon chopped fresh sage leaves
- ½ teaspoon salt, or to taste
- Coarsely ground black pepper
- 12 ounces fresh or 8 ounces dried fettuccine
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 353kcal (18%)|
|Total Fat 13g (20%)|
|Saturated Fat 6g (29%)|
|Cholesterol 119mg (40%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 45g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|