Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fettuccine and Fiddleheads in Thyme Vinaigrette
- 2 cups fresh fiddleheads, trimmed (500 mL)
- 12 oz fettuccine (375 g)
- 2 tbsp olive oil (25 mL)
- ½ cup chopped red onion (125 mL)
- ½ cup chopped rhubarb or dried cranberries (125 mL)
- 2 tbsp tamari or soy sauce (25 mL)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil (15 mL)
- 1 tbsp pure maple syrup (15 mL)
- 2 tbsp fresh thyme leaves (25 mL)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 491kcal (25%)|
|Total Fat 12g (18%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (8%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 84g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|