Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Feta and Pumpkin Pastries
- One 4 oz (115g) piece pumpkin or winter squash, peeled and seeded
- 4 oz (115g) feta cheese, finely crumbled
- 3 tbsp chopped raisins
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 8 sheets thawed frozen filo dough
- All purpose flour, for dusting
- 4 tbsp butter, melted, plus extra for the baking sheet
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 54kcal (3%)|
|Total Fat 3g (5%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 9mg (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 5g|
|Dietary Fiber 0g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|