Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Feta Cheese with Basil Salad
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 bunch fresh basil leaves, sliced
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and diced
- 1 (6 ounce) package crumbled feta cheese with basil and sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- garlic salt to taste
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil, or to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 23g|
|Saturated Fat 6.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 13.5g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|