Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Festive squash jalousie
- 1 large butternut squash , chopped into chunks
- 4 garlic cloves , unpeeled and bashed
- sprig rosemary , leaves stripped and chopped
- few sprigs thyme , leaves stripped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion , chopped
- 1 large field mushroom , chopped
- 125g pack cooked chestnuts , broken into large pieces
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped sage
- 250g tub mascarpone
- 1 tbsp grated Parmesan , Pecorino or vegetarian alternative
- pinch freshly grated nutmeg
- 500g pack puff pastry
- 1 egg , beaten
Directions:View on BBC Good Food
Why don't we display directions?