Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel-and-Prosciutto-Stuffed Pork Loin Roast Recipe
- 3 slices whole-wheat sandwich bread (about 4 ounces), torn into rough 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium fennel bulb (about 8 ounces), stalks removed, cored, and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium Granny Smith apple , cored and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds , lightly crushed using the bottom of a frying pan
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon packed dark brown sugar
- 1 (4- to 4-1/2-pound) boneless pork loin
- 3 ounces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?