Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel with Almonds, Grapes, Olives, Dried Figs & Cheese
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, very thinly sliced (about 2 cups)
- 1½ cups red seedless grapes, cut in half
- About 15 oil-cured or kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- 5 or 6 dried figs, cut into small pieces
- 2 to 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil and/or roasted almond oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (or to taste)
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ½ cup blanched, slivered almonds, lightly toasted
- A small piece of hard cheese (Parmigiano-Reggiano, pecorino, or Asiago), shaved into him thin slices with a vegetable peeler
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 316kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 19g (30%)|
|Saturated Fat 4g (21%)|
|Cholesterol 12mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|