Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel and Radicchio Salad with Olive Vinaigrette
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted Kalamata olives
- 1 medium fennel bulb (3/4 pound)
- 4 ounces radicchio or Treviso, leaves torn into smaller pieces
- 1/4 cup basil leaves, torn if large
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives (optional)
- Mandoline or other adjustable blade slicer
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?