Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel and Potato Gratin
- ½ stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, cubed, plus extra for greasing the pan
- 2½ pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, peeled and very thinly sliced
- 3 large bulbs fresh fennel, cored and thinly sliced
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme or 1½ teaspoons dried
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or ½ teaspoon dried
- Freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 313kcal (16%)|
|Total Fat 16g (24%)|
|Saturated Fat 10g (48%)|
|Cholesterol 48mg (16%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|