Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel- and Dill-Rubbed Grilled Salmon
- 1 tablespoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 cup plus 2 teaspoons (packed) golden brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Pimentón de la Vera (Spanish smoked paprika)
- 1 tablespoon coarse kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 1 3 3/4- to 4-pound side of salmon with skin (preferably wild salmon)
- Olive oil
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?