Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel and Apricot Stuffing
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, plus more for the baking dish and foil
- 1 large loaf Italian bread (about 1 pound), cut into 34-inch pieces (about 16 cups)
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 bulb fennel (quartered, cored, and thinly sliced) plus 1/4 cup chopped fronds
- 1/2 cup kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 1/2 cups dry white wine
- 2 low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/2 cups large eggs, beaten
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?