Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel and Apple Slaw
- 3 Granny Smith apples, cored and cut in half
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 fennel bulbs, trimmed and cored, fronds reserved
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh mint leaves
- ½ cup Honey-Mustard Vinaigrette (see Notes)
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons clover honey
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 267kcal (13%)|
|Total Fat 14g (22%)|
|Saturated Fat 2g (10%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 37g|
|Dietary Fiber 8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|