Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel, Watercress, and Orange Salad with Citrus Vinaigrette
- 2 large navel oranges
- 1 large bulb fennel (about 14 ounces), trimmed of stalks and fronds
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice, reserved from cutting orange segments
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 large bunches watercress, stemmed, washed, and dried (about 3 cups packed leaves)
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 239kcal (12%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (14%)|
|Cholesterol 0mg (0%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 15g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|