Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel, Tomato, and White Bean Soup
- 1 fennel bulb
- 1 medium-size onion, finely chopped
- 18 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 quart chicken broth or water
- 1 bouquet garni, preferably containing a fresh marjoram sprig
- 4 medium-size tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and chopped, or 2 cups drained and seeded canned tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup cannellini, borlotti, or Great Northern beans, soaked, drained, and cooked until tender (see Notes)
- ¼ cup finely chopped parsley
- Garlic toast
- Olive oil
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 116kcal (6%)|
|Total Fat 2g (3%)|
|Saturated Fat 0g (2%)|
|Cholesterol 4mg (1%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 19g|
|Dietary Fiber 4g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|