Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel Soup with Pernod Cream
- 6 tablespoons (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 large bulb fennel
- 1 large celery root (about 1 pound)
- 4 cups chicken broth, homemade or store-bought, preferably organic
- Kosher salt and ground white pepper, to taste
- Fennel leaves, for garnish
- 2 tablespoons Pernod or any pastis-type liqueur
- ½ cup heavy cream
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 289kcal (14%)|
|Total Fat 21g (32%)|
|Saturated Fat 12g (62%)|
|Cholesterol 63mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 3g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|