Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel, Parsley, and Celery Salad Recipe
- 3 celery stalks with leaves attached, plus additional leaves from the celery bunch
- 2 medium fennel bulbs , cored and very thinly sliced lengthwise, with fennel fronds reserved for garnish (optional)
- 1 cup Italian parsley leaves, coarsely chopped
- 1/3 cup oil-cured black olives , halved and pitted
- 1/2 preserved lemon , rind only, very thinly sliced
Directions:View on Chow
Why don't we display directions?