Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel Gratin with Pecorino and Lemon
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 1 cup Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 1/2 teaspoons finely grated lemon peel
- 5 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 12- to 13-ounce onion, halved, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 3 large garlic cloves, minced
- 5 large fresh fennel bulbs, trimmed, cored, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
- 1/2 cup low-salt chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/2 teaspoons coarse kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Ingredient Info: Panko can be found in the Asian foods section of most supermarkets.
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?