Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel, Grapefruit, and Apple Salad
- 2 bulbs fennel, trimmed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 green apple, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 red grapefruit - peeled, white pith cut off, and sectioned
- 2 tablespoons chopped toasted walnuts, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon torn basil leaves, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons lime juice, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons grapefruit juice, or to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil, or to taste
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/4 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 16.8g|
|Saturated Fat 2.2g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22.3g|
|Dietary Fiber 5.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|