Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel, Frise, and Escarole Salad
- 3 tablespoons minced shallot
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice (preferably Meyer lemon)
- 1 teaspoon red-wine vinegar, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 small head escarole (3/4 pound), torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 small head frise (3/4 pound), torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 small fennel bulb, quartered and thinly sliced or shaved with an adjustable-blade slicer
- 1/4 cup fine-quality extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (1/2-pound) piece Parmigiano-Reggiano
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?