Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel-Rubbed Pork Tenderloin with Roasted Fennel Wedges
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 2 medium fennel bulbs, trimmed, reserving fronds
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice, or to taste
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?