Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel-Crusted Pork With Roasted Root Vegetables
- 3/4 pound carrots, peeled and cut into 3-inch sticks
- 3/4 pound parsnips, peeled and cut into 3-inch sticks
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1/2-inch wedges
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 kosher salt and black pepper
- 2 tablespoons 1 1/4-pound pork tenderloin
- 3/4 cup fennel seeds, crushed
- 2 teaspoons apple cider
Directions:View on Real Simple
Why don't we display directions?