Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fennel-Crusted Ahi Tuna with Lemon Aioli over Couscous
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 teaspoon whole black peppercorns
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt, divided
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 4 garlic cloves, minced, divided
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 carrot, peeled, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 2 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 pound sugar snap peas
- 2 cups couscous
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 1/2 pounds ahi tuna steaks (about 1 1/4 inches thick)
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?