Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Felipe Rojas-Lombardi’s Mussels Vinaigrette
- 5 pounds fresh mussels, well scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons plus ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup dry white wine
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 8 ounces red new potatoes, cooked in their skins and quartered
- 1½ pounds ripe tomatoes, cut into bite-size chunks
- ½ onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh or frozen (thawed) green peas
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon coarse or kosher salt
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh Italian (flat-leaf) parsley
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 400kcal (20%)|
|Total Fat 22g (34%)|
|Saturated Fat 3g (17%)|
|Cholesterol 63mg (21%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g|
|Dietary Fiber 2g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|