Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Feisty Green Beans
- 1 pound green beans, thinly sliced (see photo)
- 1/2 cup / 2.5 oz / 70g golden raisins
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/3 cup / 80 ml white wine
- 1/2 teaspoon hot paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- scant 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 6 ounces extra-firm tofu, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/3 cup / 120 ml crme frache or sour cream
- 1/4 cup / 3/4 oz / 20g sliced almonds, toasted
- 1/3 cup / one handful of finely chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on 101 Cookbooks
Why don't we display directions?