Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Feijoada (Meat Stew with Black Beans)
- 1 1/2 cups dry black beans, rinsed and sorted
- 1 lb corned beef
- 2 lb smoked pork spareribs or smoked pork chops
- 3/4 lb slab bacon
- 1 1/2 lb boneless beef chuck or eye round
- 1 ham hock
- 1 pig's foot, split
- 10 to 12 cups low sodium or homemade chicken broth or water
- 1 bay leaf
- 2 tbsp peanut or olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups minced onion
- 1/4 lb chorizo, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced scallions, cut on the diagonal
- 1 jalapeo, seeded and minced
- Salt as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper as needed
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?