Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Feijoada, Brazilian Black Bean Stew
- 1 pound (450 grams) dry black beans
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound (450 grams) pork shoulder, cut into chunks
- 2 large onions, sliced
- 1 head of garlic, peeled and chopped
- 1 pound (450 grams) carne seca or corned beef, cut into chunks
- 1/2 pound (225 grams) fresh sausages, such as chorizo or Italian sausage
- 1 pound (450 grams) smoked sausage, such as linguica or kielbasa
- 1 smoked ham hock or shank
- 3-4 bay leaves
- 1 14.5 ounce can (411 grams) of crushed tomatoes
Directions:View on Simply Recipes
Why don't we display directions?