Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fava Bean Salad with Pecorino and Asparagus
- 1 cup of baby asparagus tips
- 1 cup of cooked fresh or frozen baby Fava (broad) beans, skins removed (If fresh, they will need to be blanched to remove the skins. You can also use the same amount of drained and rinsed canned beans.)
- A small handful of fresh mint, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons of good-quality olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- ½ cup of pecorino cheese, shaved
Directions:View on Cookstr
Why don't we display directions?
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 344kcal (17%)|
|Total Fat 24g (37%)|
|Saturated Fat 5g (25%)|
|Cholesterol 11mg (4%)|
|Total Carbohydrate 21g|
|Dietary Fiber 7g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|