Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 small onion
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 3x1" piece peeled ginger
- 2 1/2 cups low-salt beef broth
- 1 whole star anise
- 1 3"–4" cinnamon stick
- 4 ounces (2 cups) mixed mushrooms (such as oyster or stemmed shiitake), thinly sliced or torn
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt
- 2 packages instant ramen (preferably not fried; noodles only)
- 1 1/4–1/2-pound piece beef eye round, sliced crosswise 1/8" thick
- Bean sprouts, basil leaves, and thinly sliced serrano chiles
Directions:View on Bon Appetit
Why don't we display directions?