Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 cups dried red chilies, such as cayenne
- 2 cups black peppercorns
- Zest of 4 limes
- 1 1/2 cups kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons palm or brown sugar
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 20 garlic cloves, peeled
- 10 small shallots, peeled
- 2 inches young fresh ginger, peeled
- 1/4 cup well-stirred coconut milk, preferably Aroy-D brand
- 1 whole untrimmed brisket (about 12 pounds)
Directions:View on Epicurious
Why don't we display directions?