Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Fatteh al-betenjane (Eggplant Casserole)
- 1 pound of eggplants
- 3/4 pounds of minced lamb or beef (meat can be omitted and replaced with ground walnuts)
- cup of pomegranate molasses
- 1 small can of tomato sauce (8 ounces)
- Olive oil, as needed
- 3 pita breads
- cup of pine nuts
- Spices: salt, seven-spice, sumac
- 1 teaspoon of butter, 1 teaspoon of oil
- 3/4 pound of yogurt (full or low-fat)
- 8 cloves of garlic (or to taste)
- 1 generous tablespoon of tahini
Directions:View on PBS Food
Why don't we display directions?