Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
Father's Day Mancake Pancakes
- 8 slices bacon
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil, or as needed
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 10 fluid ounces dad's favorite beer, or more if needed
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/6 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 11.9g|
|Saturated Fat 5.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 44.4g|
|Dietary Fiber 0.8g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|